The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old insulation worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Friday at John and Johnson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $304 cash.
• A 50-year-old factory worker from Mound House was arrested at 5:52 p.m. Friday at Saliman and Fire Box roads on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to stop at a red light. Bail was set at $1,239.
• Anthony Kelich, 54, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:31 p.m. Friday at Sunrise Drive and Highway 50 East on suspicion felony driving under the influence third offense and misdemeanor driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $11,132.
• A 25-year-old support manager from Dayton was arrested at 12:49 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic accident on State Road 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 2:52 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a couple in their early 20s walking out of a store on South C Street in Virginia City with items from the store without paying at 3:27 p.m. Friday.
• A traffic stop on North C Street in Virginia City at 10:13 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for no front license plate.
• A traffic accident on State Road 341 near the Washoe County Line at 12:01 a.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop on McCarran Ranch Road at 12:59 a.m. Saturday. Driver was issued a warning for failure to yield.