The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old consultant from Carson City was arrested at 11:33 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor probation violation. His ball was set at $3,000.
• Ronald Eugene Culver, 20, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 4:06 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen vehicle, probation violation and using false identification to avoid prosecution. Culver was allegedly driving a stolen vehicle when he failed to yield to deputies in the area of Imus Road and Conestoga Drive then deputies lost sight of the car. The vehicle was later located at the Shenandoah Apartments with the doors wide open and no one inside. Culver was among three people found walking nearby. No bail was set. Also arrested was 19-year-old Shayna Lei Altig, unemployed of Carson City, on suspicion of felony child endangerment and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. According to the arrest report, when Culver was stopped, Altig was there with her 2-year-old child in her coat. Altig allegedly admitted the child had ridden in the suspected stolen vehicle. Altig’s bail was set at $27,632.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A person with a felony record trying to buy a handgun was arrested in the 600 block of North Carson Street at 5:51 p.m. Tuesday.
• A death threat was received in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane at 4:01 p.m. Tuesday.
• A sheep dumped in the dead-animal landfill at the Carson City Dump was discovered to still be alive at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. A deputy was called out to shoot it.