The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jeremy Schriver, 25, a motorcycle technician from Crystal Bay, was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Thursday on Robinson Street on suspicion of felony robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Also arrested was Kane Morris, 29, a motorcycle mechanic from Crystal Bay, on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and robbery. According to the arrest report Schriver and Morris allegedly forced their way into a Stewart Street motel room and held a man and woman at knifepoint in an attempt to collect a debt for a “third party.” Schriver and Morris are each being held on $40,000.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Attic windows at a home in the 1500 block of Sharon Drive were broken sometime Thursday. The homeowner returned at 12:38 a.m. Friday and discovered her belongings in plastic bags.
• A car in the 1600 block of Maple Creek Lane was hit with graffiti sometime Wednesday night.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A misdemeanor arrest was made at the NV50 Club in Mound House at 1:19 a.m. Thursday.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 7:46 a.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Yerington at 1:15 p.m.
• Juvenile problem reported at Silver Stage Middle School at 1:52 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 200 block of Emigrant Way in Fernley at 3:02 p.m.
• Child abuse report on Green Valley Drive in Fernley at 3:28 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of Port Place in Dayton at 4:48 p.m.
• Brush fire in Hoye Canyon in Smith Valley at 6:24 p.m.
• Battery report on North Main Street in Yerington at 9:13 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 11:24 p.m.
• Drunken driving arrest on Main Street in Mason Valley at 11:33 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A cross was stolen from the outside of a church on South C Street sometime between 9:48 a.m. Thursday and Wednesday night.
• Cars on Canyon Way were struck with eggs sometime Wednesday night.
• Firefighters extinguished a vehicle fire on North C Street at 4:29 p.m. No one was hurt.