The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A-41-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 4:33 a.m. Friday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 34-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 9:39 p.m. Thursday at Rand Street and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $2,500.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman reported Thursday someone hooked a tow line to her above-ground swimming pool and pulled it through the fence in the 400 block of Overland Street.
• A man’s ex-girlfriend damaged his vehicle in the 500 block of South Roop Street.
• A window was broken Thursday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way.
• Sisters were fighting at a trailer park in the 4500 block of South Carson Street on Friday afternoon. One person was arrested.
• A home in the 2500 block of Wilma Way was egged on Friday.
• An elderly woman reported someone stole her wallet out of her shopping cart Thursday at Lowe’s Home Improvement Center.