The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:37 a.m. Monday in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A suspected drunk driver who dropped off his vehicle for a tune-up in the 3200 block of South Carson Street was stopped after he left the business Monday at 3:06 p.m. The man was arrested and a small child with him was turned over to its mother.
• A man reported his drunken wife bit his hand Sunday at 3:44 p.m. in the 1600 block of Brown Street. An unconscious 19-year-old woman was taken to the hospital for possible alcohol poisoning.
• A bicycle was stolen from a garage in the 3200 block of Harvard Drive.
• An abandoned car in Brunswick Canyon was set on fire Saturday at 3:36 p.m.