December 11, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old transient was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of North Stewart Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines. Bail was set at $224.
• A 43-year-old transient was arrested at 1:21 p.m. Friday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• A 25-year-old janitor from Carson City was arrested at 11:36 a.m. Friday in the 3000 block of Florentine Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,132.
• An 18-year-old transient was detained at 7:53 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way and placed in civil protective custody. He was released when sober.
• An 18-year-old framer was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor being a minor in a gambling establishment and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,764.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man ran out of a sporting-goods store with the March of Dimes donation jar.
• Nine men were engaged in a fight outside a bar parking lot on West Ninth Street. They scattered when police arrived.
• A man reported that his firearm had been stolen sometime earlier in the month.
• A woman beat up a man who stole her bicycle.