The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Martin Anthony Gomez, 27, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at Sunday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross-misdemeanor misuse of 911 and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $3,039.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Poison-laced meatballs were left for a dog in a yard in the 3300 block of Orvada Drive on Sunday.
• A firearm was stolen Saturday from a home in the 1200 block of Nevada Street.
• Signs of an attempted burglary were discovered at a home in the 1800 block of Chaise Drive on Saturday at 4 p.m.
• A bike and clothing were found near the water tank on Prison Hill at 7:17 a.m. Monday. The reporting party stated the bike had been there for weeks, and the caller was concerned the owner went for a hike into the hills and never returned. Deputies booked the bike and clothing into evidence.