December 17, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Barbara Hubert, 25, was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Friday at the Carson City Sheriff’s Department on suspicion of felony check forgery. Bail was set at $7,500.
• David Hansen, 37, of Gardnerville, was arrested at midnight on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer, misdemeanor reckless driving, eluding police, obstructing justice and drunken driving. Bail was $7,200.
• Julio Vazquez, 18, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:52 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on gross misdemeanor destroying evidence and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 15-year-old girl was battered by another student Thursday at Carson High School.
Recommended Stories For You
• An Xbox game console, a Playstation game console and an MP3 player were stolen from a home on Florentine Drive sometime Thursday.