The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old horse trainer from Carson City, was arrested at 11:37 p.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:59 p.m. Thursday in the 4100 block of Midas Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $3,439.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 11:19 a.m. Thursday in the 2200 block of College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Animal control impounded some animals from the Downtowner Motor Inn and one person was arrested for trespassing Thursday at 6:46 p.m.
• A driver reported a juvenile on a skateboard threw a chair at her car in the 300 block of North Carson Street on Thursday at 4:43 p.m. The teen was cited.
• An emergency room patient reported he was walking to 7-Eleven, “saw black then woke up on the sidewalk,” at 1 a.m. Friday.