The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 39-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 11:22 p.m. Wednesday at the Carson City/Lyon County line on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $832.
• A 20-year-old waitress from Minden was arrested at 6:43 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Jimmy Ray Currier, 19, unemployed from Carson City was arrested at 5:12 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,764.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An employee of a fast-food business in the 2000 block of North Carson Street was arrested Thursday for allegedly stealing an estimated $12,000 since January/February.
• A car window was shattered in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on Thursday.
• A window on a business in the 1800 block of Fair Way was broken into sometime Wednesday night.
• Items were stolen from construction sites on Arrowhead Drive and Stewart at Little Lane sometime Wednesday night.
• A trailer hitch was stolen from a front yard in the 1000 block of East Telegraph Street.
• A wedding ring was stolen from a motel room in the 800 block of North Carson Street on Wednesday.