The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 40-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 5:51 p.m. Sunday on North Deer Run Road on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 57-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 8:57 p.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 28-year-old polisher from Carson City was arrested at 10:56 p.m. Saturday at Stanton and Woodside drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and open container of alcohol in car. Bail was set at $2,219.
• A 19-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 9:52 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 45-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at 3:10 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Mountain Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 1600 block of Camille Drive on Sunday night.
• The weather shelter on a Stewart Street bus stop was damaged Monday.
• A man reported he found a woman sleeping in the back of his fifth wheel Sunday morning in the 1000 block of Mallory Way.
• An apartment in the 1600 block of Airport Road was burglarized sometime Friday night and a video game console and computer were stolen.