The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old homeless man was arrested at 6:06 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 37-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5:58 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a warrant. Bail was set at $429.
• Tammy Sorenson, 42, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:36 p.m. Friday in the 1500 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, marijuana and a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $5,496.
• Dale Dodds, 47, unemployed from Gardnerville, was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony parole violation and petty larceny. No bail was set
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man reported his boss shoved him Friday at 8:22 a.m. when he went to collect his paycheck.
• A home in the 1700 block of Frank Circle was burglarized sometime Thursday.
• A mother reported Thursday at 7:36 p.m. someone in a car pulled a gun on her children, then drove off near Woodside Drive.
• A woman drunk and on Vicodin was in her pink pajamas running down East Adams Street yelling at 8:11 p.m. Thursday.