June 23, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Freddie Sandoval, 24, a salon worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:49 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony burglary. His bail was set at $25,000. Also arrested was Lawrence Alvin Johnson, 22, a salesman from Carson City, on suspicion of felony burglary. His bail was set at $25,000.
• A 40-year-old car detailer from Carson City was arrested at 7:22 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 19-year-old transient was arrested at 11:06 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor graffiti and a failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $882.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman ran into Animal Services on Wednesday and said her boyfriend wanted to kill her. The boyfriend walked into the Carson City Sheriff’s Department and said his girlfriend attacked him in the car then jumped out. A report was taken.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man in the 1300 block of Como Street was trying to hit himself in the head with a hammer on Wednesday at 12:56 p.m.
• A mother was calling and threatening an employer who fired her son Wednesday.
• A bird bath and Buddha were discovered missing from a business in the 2500 block of Empire Ranch Road on Wednesday at 3:18 p.m.
• A silver 2005 Toyota Tacoma truck was stolen Wednesday night from the 500 block of West College Parkway.