June 30, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Craig Owen Reasoner, 53, a construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:37 p.m. Wednesday in the 2600 block of Blossomview Drive on suspicion of felony eluding police. Bail was set at $8,132.
• A 26-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 5:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,667.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A Smith & Wesson .357 magnum handgun was found in the street in front of Fremont Elementary School on Thursday at 12:55 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office