July 9, 2005
The following people were booked into Carson City jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 50-year-old transient mechanic was arrested at 2:21 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 36-year-old sail maker from Carson City was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Friday at Long and Carson streets on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $899.
• A 49-year-old Dayton man of unknown employment was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of South Roop Street on a misdemeanor warrant for making a false crime report. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 30-year-old framer from Carson City was arrested at 4:00 p.m. Friday at Winnie Lane and Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for DUI. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 35-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:24 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI, speeding, no insurance, fictitious license plates and driving without a license. Bail was set at $2,240.
Recommended Stories For You
• Alberto Longoria, aka Ivan Gutierrez, a 28-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 7:05 a.m. Friday in the 2600 block of Sneddon Way on suspicion of felony giving a false name to avoid prosecution and a misdemeanor warrant for domestic battery. Bail was set at $8,000.
• A 35-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 4:01 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Sherman Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,785.
• A 28-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at 9:25 a.m. Friday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Marcell Delvar Morgan, a 37-year-old construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 8:13 a.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor altering a vehicle identification number, suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property, possession of marijuana, having an expired registration, no proof of insurance and driving without a license. Bail was set at $6,850.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’