July 15, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:42 a.m. Friday at Osman Circle and Parkland Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken pedestrian, open container and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $2,106.
• A 20-year-old stock trader from Carson City was arrested at 10:33 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of South Minnesota Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving a dirt bike on city streets and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,199.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Someone attempted to steal a forklift Thursday night from the 1100 block of Beverly Drive. Fingerprints were possibly on a waterbottle found at the scene.
• A bicycle was stolen Wednesday from the 1100 block of Saliman Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
• A windshield was shattered on a car parked at the library Friday at 12:26 p.m.
• A woman stopped an 8-year-old boy crossing South Carson Street on a pocket bike Friday at 1:11 p.m. Deputies returned the child to his “upset mother.”
• A deer struck on Deer Run Road Thursday at 9:14 p.m. was “dispatched” by a deputy.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand