October 24, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Denise Jordan, 31, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 2900 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of felony embezzlement and using a forged check. She is accused of taking money intended for petty cash while employed at KPTL radio station. Bail was set at $20,000.
— A 43-year-old supervisor from Carson City was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature