August 6, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jose Tapia-Angulo, 28, a garbage worker from Carson City, was arrested at 4:37 a.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony attempted home invasion and misdemeanor violating a restraining order. Bail was set at $28,000.
• David Green, 36, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 10:39 p.m. Friday near Challenger Street and College Parkway on suspicion of felony driving under the influence and misdemeanor failure to maintain a lane and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $11,050.
• Linda Celano, 50, an unemployed worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:15 p.m. Friday on suspicion of felony fraud. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Aaron Clack, 22, a construction work from Carson City, was arrested on Nye Lane at 7:30 p.m. Friday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child neglect and misdemeanor domestic battery and threats. Bail was set at $6,000.
• A 26-year-old restaurant employee from Carson City was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Saturday for violating her probation. No bail was set.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand