September 14, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:50 a.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,264.
• Renee Withrow, 24, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony failure to appear on a forgery charge, misdemeanor probation violation and a traffic citation. No bail was set.
• Crystal Annabel, 35 of Carson City, was arrested at 1:25 a.m. Thursday at the jail, on suspicion of felony prisoner with a controlled substance. As she was being booked on fraud and drug charges, methamphetamine was found secreted on her body during a strip search, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $30,000.
• Miguel Angel Munguia-Cuervas, 19, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Christopher Andrew Irvin, 25, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 11:49 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony attempted grand larceny and misdemeanor obstructing an investigation. No bail was set.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A burglary report in the 3400 block of South Carson Street at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday.
• A stolen vehicle was recovered Tuesday at 2:27 p.m. on North Deer Run Road.
• A female cashing stolen checks at a South Carson Street casino at 8:16 p.m. Tuesday. Woman was gone on arrival of police.
• Female attempting to cash stolen checks at a North Carson Street casino at 10:50 p.m. She was the same suspect from earlier call. She was arrested.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An intoxicated person in the 300 block of Jill Court at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made in the 1300 block of West Newlands Drive at 1:56 a.m. after deputies responded to the area on a report of a suspicious subject.
• A report of a hospice death in the 500 block of Farm District Road at 6:12 a.m. Tuesday.
• A domestic dispute in the 700 block of Canary Circle at 7:01 a.m. Tuesday.
• An illegal burn on Ring Road at 8:06 a.m. Tuesday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1200 block of West Newlands Road at 8:24 a.m. Tuesday.
• A report of shots fired in the 200 block of Whitacre Street at 9:40 a.m. Tuesday.
• Property damage at Love’s Truck Stop in the 800 block of Commerce Center Drive at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
• A motor vehicle accident in the 4900 block of Highway 50 East a 11:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• A juvenile problem in the 2300 block of Newlands Drive at 11:58 a.m. Tuesday.
• A child custody dispute in a 300 block of Soaring Way at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday.
• Vandalism in the 400 block of East Cedar Street at 1:50 p.m. Tuesday.
• Property damage at Best Value Liquor on West Main Street at 2:23 p.m. Tuesday.
• A report of a missing person in the 500 block of Windchase Drive at 4:26 p.m. Tuesday.
• An animal complaint in the 400 block of Dayton Valley Road at 5:28 p.m. Tuesday.
• A residential burglary in the 500 block of Concord Circle at 6:26 p.m. Tuesday.
• A juvenile runaway report in the 800 block of Brittany Court at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday.
• An animal complaint in the 200 block of Emigrant Way at 7:58 p.m. Tuesday.
• A hit-and-run accident in the 1300 block of East Newlands Drive at 9:46 p.m. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A drunken-driving and misdemeanor warrant arrest was made at Winnemucca Street and Lahontan Drive at 11:04 p.m. Tuesday.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made at 11:21 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of South Mountain View.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand