October 2, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old parts worker from Dayton was arrested at 5:15 a.m. Sunday at West College Parkway and Research Way on suspicion of drunken driving second offense. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 25-year-old plumber from Dayton was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Sunday at Carson St. and Fairview Drive on suspicion of a warrant for domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,000 cash.
• A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:43 p.m. Saturday in the 3600 block of Stanton Drive on suspicion of disturbing the peace and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $594.
• A 37-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 4:36 a.m. Sunday at West College Parkway and Research Way on suspicion of battery. The man was allegedly involved in bar fight that resulting in one man going to the hospital for “substantial head injury, including broken teeth,” according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Carole Anne Owen, 42, of Carson City was arrested at 3:20 p.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of Ash Canyon Road on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 19-year-old juggler from Carson City was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of E. Musser Street on suspicion of criminal contempt and failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $707 cash.