The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Price, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday on North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and malicious destruction of property. Bail was set at $30,000.
• A 38-year-old homemaker from Carson City was arrested at 3 p.m. Monday on Century Circle on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and drawing a deadly weapon in a threatening manner. Bail was set at $3,764.
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:26 p.m. Monday at Long and Humboldt streets on suspicion of misdemeanor paraphernalia and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,782.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Newspaper machines were found broken and dumped at the top of Kings Canyon Road at 1:13 p.m. Monday.
• Money and earrings missing from a home where the window was broken in the 500 block of Country Village Drive on Tuesday.
Deputies responded to the following calls Monday:
• Embezzlement report in the 3100 block of Holly Hock Lane in Silver Springs .
• A felony warrant arrest on Highway 208 in Yerington at 4:37 a.m.
• Fraudulent activity report in the 8000 block of Highway 50 East at 10:36 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report on Truckee Lane in Fernley at 11:05 a.m.
• Fire on Tamarack Street in Silver Springs at 11:24 a.m.
• Dog bite at 1:24 p.m. in Fernley.
• Arson report on Green Acres Lane in Mason Valley at 2:09 p.m.
• A medical emergency at Fernley High School at 3:42 p.m.
• Felony arrest on Affonso and Cowee drives in Mound House at 4:02 p.m.
• Burglary report in the 200 block of Ruby Street at 6:29 p.m.
• Fight in the 1100 block of Highway 50 East at 7:41 p.m.
• A juvenile problem at Silverlace Apartments at 10:03 p.m. A report was taken.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A dark duffel bag was found on South B Street at 7:04 a.m. Sunday.
• An injured bird was found in a South C Street bookstore at 8:56 a.m. Sunday.
• Tools were stolen from North F Street sometime Saturday night.
• A grandmother reported her granddaughter stole clothing from her while she was out of town.
• A shopkeeper on South C Street reported Monday finding a baby stroller that sat in front of the shop all night. There was no identification in it, but a pack with baby items and some candy from Grandma’s Fudge.
• Caller reported at 12:18 p.m. Monday “a school bus driving up and down Barrel Springs like a ‘son of a (expletive),’ driving up and down people’s driveways. (Caller) doesn’t know if he’s drunk or what he’s doing. He gets to Whiskey Flats and backs up. He’s driving like a Looney Toon.” Contact was made with the bus by radio and the driver said they were doing emergency-brake training.
• A caller requested at 12:23 p.m. Monday a deputy remove a man who had not completed work he was hired to do on Sam Clemens Avenue.
• Twice a man misdialed a fire department cell phone asking for a connection “for some drugs,” at 3:47 p.m. Monday.