November 22, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Colt Baldwin, 21, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 11:58 a.m. Sunday at Biltmore and Fairmont avenues on suspicion of felony probation violation, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor destruction of property and possession of drug paraphernalia. Baldwin allegedly used brass knuckles to strike and break the windshield of another man’s vehicle during a “road rage” incident. No bail was set.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Rings were reported missing from a home on Gold Leaf Lane at 7:32 a.m. Tuesday.
• A teacher reported her husband tried to strangle her in her classroom at Mark Twain Elementary School on Monday at 4:37 p.m. The case was forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office for review.
• A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 3500 block of Voltaire Canyon Road at 7:49 a.m. Tuesday.
Recommended Stories For You
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• The latch on the southern main gate of the cemetery was reported to have been “tweaked,” at 10:10 a.m.
• A report of a vehicle broken down near State Route 341 at 6:48 p.m.
• A warning for speeding was given to a driver on South B Street at 8:21 p.m.
• Someone reported hearing multiple shots near the railroad tracks near Peri Ranch Road in Lockwood at 10:34 p.m. Deputies were unable to locate the subjects.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature