November 24, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Joshua Scyler Fisher, 18, a fence installer from Carson City, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon. Deputies dispatched to the scene reported that Fisher parked his vehicle in an apartment complex’s tenant-only space and the vehicle was about to be towed. When he saw the tow truck he allegedly backed his vehicle out, hitting the tow truck and a tenant in whose spot he had parked, according to the report. Bail was set at $30,000.
• Judy Edna Allen, 34, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 4:21 on Wednesday in the 200 block of Harbin Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery, misdemeanor contempt of court and felony using false identification to avoid prosecution. Deputies reported that Allen was observed in the passenger seat of her ex-boyfriend’s vehicle allegedly clawing and hitting him while he drove. When confronted, she allegedly gave police a false name. Bail was set at $6,632.
• Faustino Jesus Lopez, 23, a mover from Carson City, was arrested at 6:54 a.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of King Street on suspicion of felony fugitive warrant. No bail was set.
• Antonio Lopez, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:54 a.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Roop Street on suspicion of felony fugitive warrant. No bail was set.
• A 29-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court and misdemeanor failure to pay fines. Bail was set at $1,832 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 35-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Siskiyou Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving while intoxicated and gross misdemeanor child endangerment. Bail was set at $5,132.
• A 38-year-old drywall installer from Carson City was arrested at 9:43 p.m. Wednesday on Highway 50 on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and misdemeanor failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 40-year-old teacher from Medford, Ore., was arrested at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of Ridgefield Drive for misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 28-year-old slot rep from Carson City was arrested in the 4700 block of Snyder Ave., at 3:40 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of protective domestic order. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 39-year-old unemployed man from Sparks was arrested at 3 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Traffic complaint on Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 5:55 a.m.
• Traffic complaint along Highway 341 in Mound House at 6:56 a.m.
• Larceny report in the 8900 block of Highway 50 in Stagecoach at 7:15 a.m.
• Child abuse and neglect report in the 1300 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 8:02 a.m.
• Hit and run accident in the 200 block of Riverboat Road, Mark Twain at 10:25 a.m.
• Animal complaint on Artist View Drive in Smith Valley at 10:45 a.m.
• Traffic complaint on Main Street in Fernley at 11:12 a.m.
• Brush fire report along Highway 95A in Yerington at 11:22 a.m.
• Shoplifting report in the 200 block of N. Main Street in Yerington at 12:17 p.m.
• Narcotics report in the 300 block of Old Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 12:45 p.m.
• Report of a fight on Retail Road in Dayton at 1:15 p.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 100 block of Mull Lane in Fernley at 1:43 p.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 300 block of Six Mile Canyon Road in Mark Twain at 1:50 p.m.
• Traffic complaint on Old Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 2:24 p.m.
• Report of child in need of supervision on Atkins Street in Silver Springs at 2:59 p.m.
• Burglary report in the 200 block of Riverboat Road in Mark Twain at 3:02 p.m.
• Motor vehicle accident report on E. Newlands Drive in Fernley at 4:11 p.m.
• Drunken driving report on East Occidental Drive in Mark Twain at 5:32 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of Broadway Avenue in Yerington at 5:38 p.m.
• Domestic dispute on Idaho Avenue in Silver Springs at 6:09 p.m.
• Missing person report on Highway 50 East in Mound House at 6:13 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 600 block of Vance Drive in Fernley at 7:10 p.m.
• Sexual offense report on Maria Court in Fernley at 7:30 p.m.
• Drunken driving report in the 1300 block of East 10th Street in Silver Springs at 9:23 p.m.
• Drunken driving report at Pawnee and Cimmaron in Stagecoach at 10:25 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 900 block of Green Valley Drive in Fernley at 11:23 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit