December 13, 2005
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 3400 block of Woodside Drive at 4:43 p.m. Monday.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 500 block of Nevada Street at 9:16 p.m. Monday.
• A woman reported at 2:14 a.m. Tuesday a man got into her vehicle in a ski mask and hood and took her money at Rand Avenue and Long Street. Deputies discovered the woman had a felony traffic warrant. The robbery was unfounded. “The woman did not want to tell how she lost $3,000.”
• A report at 4:02 a.m. Tuesday of someone stealing money through the drive-thru window at McDonald’s in the 3300 block of North Carson Street.
• Juveniles were seen starting a fire near the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the 400 block of Saliman Road on Tuesday at 9:43 a.m. Fireworks were recovered. The children were released to their parents.
Recommended Stories For You
• A student fell from a vehicle on the south side of Carson High School at 12:18 p.m. Tuesday. The student was released to parent.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Injury to motor vehicle report on Cory Way in Fernley at 1:25 a.m.
• Property damage report on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 5:16 a.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 6:44 a.m.
• Property damage report in the 600 block of Mason Avenue in Fernley at 6:58 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East near Our Town Park in Dayton at 7:11 a.m.
• Domestic dispute on Rock Road in Mason Valley at 7:33 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 100 block of Linehan Road in Mound House at 2:06 p.m.
• Accident on Six Mile Canyon Road in Mark Twain at 5:42 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 11:10 p.m.
• Accident at 8:13 p.m. on State Route 341.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Mondays:
• A man called at 3:07 p.m. to say a white horse described in a flier as possibly having been shot was in his back yard on Willie Way and has not been shot.
• An unoccupied vehicle in a ditch on Six Mile Canyon Road was towed at 5:04 p.m.
• Mailboxes were knocked down on the corner of Wagon Wheel and Lafond avenues in Mark Twain.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature