The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Juan Diego Lopez, 22, a landscaper from Santa Monica, Calif., was arrested at 2:11 p.m. Monday on South Carson Street on suspicion of felony desertion from the U.S. Marine Corps. Lopez has allegedly been absent from duty without leave since March 15. No bail was set.
• Lora Bell, 42, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony forgery. She allegedly created a false court document ordering her boyfriend to move out. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 53-year-old real estate agent from Carson City was arrested at 11:20 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Fleetwood Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Her bail was set at $3,132.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A fight in the 1100 block of East William Street at noon. Victim refused to press charges Monday.
• A day-care provider reported finding a large bruise on a 3-year-old boy at 2:52 p.m. Monday.
• A vehicle on Ridgefield Drive was reported to have been burglarized Thursday.
• Windows on eight vehicles were shot out with a BB gun in the Woodside Drive area sometime Sunday night. Two juveniles were arrested in connection with the damage. A BB gun was recovered from the vehicle they were riding in and the two allegedly admitted their involvement early Monday.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A misdemeanor warrant arrest was made in the 2900 block of Ramsey Street in Silver Springs at 2:51 a.m.
• Accident on Bridge Street in Yerington at 6:59 p.m.
• Vehicle fire on Dayton Valley Road at 7:55 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 1000 block of West Seventh Street in Silver Springs at 12:12 p.m.
• A misdemeanor warrant arrest at the Lyon County Jail at 4:37 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported domestic dispute on MIriam Way in Mound House at 9:43 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A warning was issued to a driver on Cartwright Road at 7:43 p.m.
• A warning was issued for speeding to a driver on Lousetown Road at 8:27 a.m.
• A warning was issued for speeding to a driver on State Route 341 at 10:40 a.m.
• A 48-foot trailer with the word “Budweiser” on the side was stolen from the Kal Kan plant in the 500 block of Waltham Way sometime before 2:14 p.m. Monday.
• A warning was issued for speeding to a driver on State Route 342 at 4:09 p.m.
• The end of Peri Ranch Road was closed at 5:10 p.m. because of flood damage.
• A female shepherd and a brindle mutt were missing from Lousetown Road at 7:05 p.m.