The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:47 a.m. Sunday at Fifth Street and Canyon River Road on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and contempt of court. Bail was set at $360 cash.
• Mark Henry Pennine from Gardnerville was arrested at 2:41 p.m. Saturday near the Goni water tower on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• An employee of a bar on South C Street in Virginia City requested a walk through by a deputy to settle several obnoxious subjects at 12:56 p.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop at the Lockwood market at 6:55 p.m. Saturday. The driver was issued a citation for having no license plates.
• A traffic stop at C and Taylor streets at 3:44 a.m. Driver was issued a warning for speed.