The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 38-year-old disabled man from Carson City was arrested at 11:31 p.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Carmine Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 21-year-old roofer from Carson City was arrested at 10 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of Menco Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 25-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 2:21 a.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense, no proof of insurance and disobeying a traffic device. Bail was set at $3,446.
• A 21-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 9:35 p.m. Friday at Fifth Street and Butti Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,336.
• A 53-year-old Valley Septic employee from Carson City was arrested at 8:55 a.m. Friday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 26-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Friday at Sixth and Division streets on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $1,074 cash.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic accident in the 200 block of North E Street in Virginia City at 10:44 a.m. Friday.
• A traffic stop at Sutro Springs and Rowan Gulch at 7:04 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for speeding.
• A traffic stop on a frontage road near Waltham Way at 8:09 p.m. Friday. Subject was attempting to tune in radio stations and was issued a warning for driving pattern.