The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old McDonald’s worker was arrested at 12:08 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear, minor consuming alcohol and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $1,043.
• A 45-year-old Valley Chevrolet employee from Carson City was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Saturday at Pat Lane and Hansen Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense and violation of a stop sign. Bail was set at $2,607.
• A 27-year-old unemployed woman from Gardnerville was arrested at 9:10 p.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $396 cash.
• A 32-year-old heating and air employee from Carson City was arrested at 9:01 p.m. Saturday at Russell Way and Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $645 cash.
• A 44-year-old factory worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:15 p.m. Saturday at Snyder and Oak streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $899 cash.
• A 51-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:48 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of two misdemeanor warrants, obstructing a peace officer, driving on a suspended sentence, no proof of insurance, fictitious display of plates. Bail was set at $5,702.
The following are some of the 96 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver at Farm District Road and Shadow Lane in Fernley at 2:56 a.m. Saturday.
• Destruction of property in the 100 block of Desert Springs Lane in Fernley at 8:55 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 2700 block of Fir Avenue in Silver Springs at 10:06 a.m. Saturday.
• A destruction of property complaint in the 1100 block of East Antelope Street in Silver Springs at 11:40 a.m. Saturday.
• A child abuse or neglect complaint taken at the Dayton substation at 3:16 p.m. Saturday.
• A motor vehicle accident involving a fire on West Street in Yerington at 6:53 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of harassing or obscene phone calls in the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 10:42 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 14 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of an intoxicated person in the Delta Parking Lot in Virginia City at 6:06 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of suspicious light in the cemetery in the 100 block of South C street in Virginia City at 6:34 p.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop on State Road 342 near Virginia City at 8:23 p.m. Saturday.