The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 47-year-old printer from Carson City was arrested at 12:49 p.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of North Carson Street on a Washoe County warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply, and new charges of misdemeanor drunken driving, having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, driving on a revoked license, driving without insurance and driving an unregistered vehicle. Bail was set at $3,015, $1,500 of which was cash only.
• Donald Michael Denton, 43, a mechanic from Sun Valley, was arrested Sunday at 12:57 p.m. at West Seventh and South Curry streets on suspicion of felony burglary and two warrants for failure to comply. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the 376 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• A felony arrest for larceny was made at Carson High School at 11:35 a.m. Friday.
• A vehicle theft report in the 500 block of Country Village Drive at 4:56 p.m. Friday.
• A window on a business in the 1600 block of Highway 50 East was shot out sometime Friday night.
• A fight at 11:48 p.m. Saturday at Saliman Road and Highway 50 East. One arrest was made.
• A garage on Castle Way was burglarized sometime Saturday night.
• A woman went to her car in the 400 block of Saliman Drive at 9 a.m. on Monday morning and found a man passed out in it, and wearing a Homeland Security jacket. The 18-year-old man was cited for being an intoxicated minor and released to his brother. The jacket, which he said wasn’t his, was taken into evidence.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A homeowner awoke Sunday at 8:13 a.m. to find her garage door open and window open on Dortort Drive and a duffle bag with keys missing.
• A citation was issued to a driver on Lousetown Road at 10:55 a.m.
• A person on a dirt bike was warned about speeding through a Canyon Way trailer park at 5:26 p.m.
• A German shepherd reportedly charged a vehicle in Lockwood at 5:47 p.m.
• Three pistols, a toolbox and two mountain bikes were reported stolen from a garage in the 4100 block of Lousetown Road at 5:43 a.m. Monday.