The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old transient was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $276 cash.
• Tammy Murphy, 34, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:43 a.m. Sunday at Curry and Robinson streets on suspicion of felony failure to appear in drug court. No bail was set.
• An 18-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 1:09 a.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of Graves Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $237.
• A 26-year-old homeless man was arrested at 6:26 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor petit larceny and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $1,479.
• A 58-year-old self-employed man from Carson City was arrested at 8:58 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $899 cash.
• A 51-year-old RV repair worker from Hurricane, Utah, was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 33-year-old technician from Carson City was arrested at 3:38 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Airport Road on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor of failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $1,853 cash.
The following are some of the 20 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop on Avenue De La Couleurs in Lockwood at 6:22 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for violation of a stop sign.
• A report from a woman that her dog found a human leg bone in Mark Twain at 11:04 a.m. Saturday.
• A report that someone had placed sandbags across Avenue De La Couleurs in Lockwood at 11:25 p.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop in the 1000 block of Waltham Way at 2:05 a.m. Sunday. Driver was issued a warning for no plates on vehicle.