The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old cook from Fallon was arrested at 5:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $5,000.
The following are some of the 156 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A caller reported at 11:42 a.m. a mother dropped off her 7-year-old and 4-year-old children at Sonoma Park, then left to do laundry. The children were returned to their mother.
• Two female students at Eagle Valley Middle School were fighting at 12:11 p.m. One person was arrested on charges of battery and disturbance of school.
• Hit-and-run accident report at 1:28 p.m. Monday in the 3200 block of Market Street.
• A caller found a juvenile trying to light a building on fire in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road.
• A 13-year-old girl was reportedly shot in the buttocks by a BB gun at 3:46 p.m. in the 2000 block of Carriage Crest Drive.
• Hit-and-run accident report at 6:15 p.m. in the 3800 block of South Carson Street.
The following are some of the 78 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Accident in the 7600 block of Angel Street in Silver Springs at 7:12 a.m.
• Commercial burglary on Enterprise Way in Mark Twain at 8:11 a.m.
• Larceny report on Wedge Lane in Fernley at 10:28.
• Three felony arrests after a report of shots fired in the 1800 block Lake Street in Silver Springs at 3:07 p.m.
• Destruction of property report on V&T Way in Dayton at 7:26 p.m.
• Felony arrest following a threat report in the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 8:39 p.m.
The following are some of the 11 calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic stop on State Route 341 at 7:45 a.m.
• Propane-leak investigation on North C Street at 10:45 a.m.
• Theft of gasoline report on Cercle De La Cerese in Lockwood at 3:19 p.m.
• Hit-and-run report on State Route 341 at 4:49 p.m.
• Traffic stop on North C Street at 9:36 p.m.
• Traffic stop on North F Street at 10:39 p.m.
• • •
The following people were in Carson City District Court on Tuesday:
• Jason Daniel-Ryan Woolman, 19, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance. If he successfully completes a drug court program, the charges will be dismissed.
• Ervey Antonio Sanchez, 23, pleaded guilty to trafficking. He faces two to 15 years in prison when sentenced May 2.
• Jeremy Shriver, 25, pleaded guilty to attempted burglary. He was released from house arrest to await sentencing May 16, when he faces 12 to 60 months in prison.
• Sergio Estrada, 25, was sentenced to 12 to 30 months in prison for third-offense drunken driving.