The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ismael Cardona, a 38-year-old unemployed Dayton man, was arrested at 5 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor sex offender failing to register and on a misdemeanor warrant for probation violation. Bail was set at $3,632.
• A 42-year-old disabled Cold Springs man was arrested at 1:13 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Appion Way and Snyder Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 34-year-old bartender from Stagecoach was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Friday on the corner of Curry Street and Koontz Lane on suspicion of second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 27-year-old unemployed woman was arrested at 4:51 a.m. Saturday at the corner of Highway 50 East and Graves Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court. A cash-only bail was set at $214.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A dispute between neighbors at 2:02 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of North Carson Meadows. A mother said her daughter was inside a house and juveniles there were threatening her and would not let her speak to her daughter.
• A 17-year-old girl reported being sexually assaulted by a 25-year-old man at 2:30 a.m. Friday in Reno. She went to the emergency room at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. Carson City Sheriff’s Department detectives were called.
• A woman reported shots being fired through her window at 9:35 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of East Park Street. Investigating officers suspected a ball bearing was shot or thrown.
• A report at 12:40 a.m. Saturday of a 17-year-old daughter missing since 5 p.m. the day before.
• A report at 6:58 a.m. Saturday from the 3000 block of S. Carson St. of two checks stolen from the mail in June, acid washed, and written out to “Sarah Sproule.”