The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old Carson City inmate was arrested at 11:40 a.m. Saturday in the Carson City Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor graffiti and damage to the jail. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Moises Ortiz-Banuelos, a 29-year-old plumber from Carson City, was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Saturday in the area of Voltaire Canyon on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetemine and a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $7,632.
• A 43-year-old Santa Maria, Calif., man of unknown employment was arrested at 8:09 p.m. Saturday at Robinson and Valley streets on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 33-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 11:04 p.m. Saturday at Plaza and William streets on a misdemeanor warrant for probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Greg Suggs, a 47-year-old electrician from Carson City, was arrested at 6:27 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Brian Circle on suspicion of felony battery. Bail was set at $10,132.
• Jason Williams, a 23-year-old transient, was arrested at 2:40 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on a felony warrant for being a fugitive from justice. Bail was denied.
• Brandon Jerome Ring, a 22-year-old fast-food worker from Carson City, was arrested at 6:20 a.m. Sunday at Stewart and Spear streets on suspicion of felony DUI with accident involving injury, leaving the scene of an accident involving injury and suspicion of misdemeanor driving without insurance. Bail was set at $80,732.