May 22, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 19-year-old transient was arrested at 2:08 a.m. Sunday in the 3600 block of Centennial Park Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $304.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 8:19 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of South Harbin Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor driving without a license and throwing a burning object from a vehicle. Bail was set at $1,319.
• Aaron Lee Flesher, a 22-year-old construction worker from Minden, was arrested at 5:25 p.m. Saturday in Mills Park on suspicion of felony probation violation and suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was denied.
• A 36-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 12:05 p.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
Recommended Stories For You
• Crystal Baca, a Carson City woman of unknown age and employment, was arrested at 8:29 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of South Harbin Avenue on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen firearm, suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and obstructing/resisting a peace officer. Bail was set at $25,644.
• Jeffrey Solczyk, a 34-year-old transient, was arrested at 8:25 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon on a peace officer and suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $25,632.