The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Francisco Venegas, 25, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 12:59 a.m. Friday in the 3900 block of Country Village Drive on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Gloria Anne McKay, 27, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 11:27 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor failure to appear on a battery charge. Bail was set at $5,000.
• An 18-year-old fast-food clerk was arrested at 8:37 p.m. Thursday in the 2400 block of Dori Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, minor consuming alcohol and unsafe backing. Bail was set at $2,844.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A green bicycle was found in the 1700 Harper Drive on Thursday at 12:28 p.m.
• Trees and ornaments in a back yard in the 2100 block of Dori Way were destroyed between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
• A cement mixer and tools were stolen from a business in 2200 block of Airport Road before 8:38 a.m. Friday.