June 15, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Steven Joseph Xavier Jr., 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:10 p.m. Tuesday at Mills Park on suspicion of felony battery of a victim over 65 and misdemeanor minor consuming. According to the police report, he allegedly assaulted a 69-year-old man who walked toward him as he was arguing with someone near the skate park. Bail was set at $20,237.
• Christopher Weddell, 27, a transient laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony probation violation. No bail was set.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 1996 green Toyota 4-Runner was stolen Wednesday from a business in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road.
• A state trooper discovered someone had struck his patrol car as it sat in front of his southeast Carson City home Tuesday night.
Recommended Stories For You
• An envelope of cash was found in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on Wednesday.
• A woman came home Tuesday in the 500 block of West College Parkway and found a “very dirty” 12-year-old burglar in her apartment. She kicked the boy out and called police. The boy was located and arrested.