The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old transient was arrested at 11:00 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on misdemeanor warrants for failure to comply and petit larceny. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 22-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 6:49 a.m. Saturday in the 7700 block of East Highway 50 on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 22-year-old banker from Carson City was arrested at 8:42 p.m. Saturday at Carson Street and Fairview Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $832.
• A 21-year-old construction worker from Dayton was arrested at 12:17 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Winnie Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $832.
• A 39-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 2:32 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was denied.
• Rene Arthur Almanza, a 42-year-old Mound House man of unknown employment, was arrested at 2:32 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony being an ex-felon in possession of a firearm, suspicion of gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon and suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $25,500.
The suspect was allegedly found sitting at a bar in a downtown casino with a .357 Magnum revolver tucked into his waistband and two loose rounds in his shirt pocket.