June 27, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old landscaper from Reno was arrested at 3:55 a.m. Monday at Carson and Rhodes streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, possession of marijuana, open container, driving without a license and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $3,477.
• David Hernandez, 30, of Carson City, was arrested 12:20 a.m. Monday in the 4800 block of Heron Drive on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Ladislao Delgadillo Medina, 32, a casino waiter from South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 3:43 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony burglary, misdemeanor domestic battery and gross misdemeanor injury to a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $28,479.
• Thomas Martino, 35, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Roundhouse Lane on suspicion of five felony counts of obtaining money under false pretenses, and forgery. Bail was set at $55,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A man arrived at the hospital Saturday at 4:349 p.m. with a head injury from a battery.
• A two-tone brown and light brown van was seen cruising through the Oasis Mobile Home park, with the driver talking to children at 11:26 a.m. Sunday in the 4800 block of South Carson Street. Police stopped the van and arrested a man on a felony warrant from Utah.