July 11, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:26 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property, obstructing an investigation, threats, possession of drug paraphernalia and probation violation. Bail was set at $5,803.
• A 56-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at 6:20 p.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken pedestrian and domestic battery. He allegedly verbally and physically abused his girlfriend. A Breathalyzer recorded his blood alcohol level at .347.
• A 28-year-old transient was arrested at 6 a.m. Sunday at Winnie Lane and North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle and obstructing an investigation. Bail was set at $1,539.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A 2005 Dodge Neon was reported stolen from a South Carson Street dealership Saturday at 2:26 p.m.
• A golf course in east Carson City was reported vandalized Monday and two carts were missing.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing