The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on Tuesday on a Washoe County warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court on a drunken driving charge. Bail was set at $2,230.
• A 26-year-old unemployed Stagecoach man was arrested at 5:35 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East Williams Street on suspicion of three counts of misdemeanor battery, petty larceny, contempt of court and violation of bail conditions. His bail was set at $7,519. Also arrested was a 28-year-old unemployed Carson City man on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, petty larceny and contempt. The men allegedly walked out of Smith’s without paying for fountain sodas.
• Ennis Christian Rasmussen, 48, self-employed from Carson City, was arrested at 5:53 p.m. Monday in the 3100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a stalking order. Bail was set at $2,632.
– Deputies responded to the following call:
• Luggage was stolen from a vehicle in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on Monday at 10:54 p.m.