July 13, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Rachel Minelto, 20, a retail stocker, was arrested at 1:23 a.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Richard Sulton, 49, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:31 p.m. Tuesday at Robinson and Curry streets on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and a warrant on suspicion of misdemeanor nonsufficient funds. Bail was set at $30,350.
• Romero Juarez, 34, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Tuesday at Woodside and Monte Rosa drives on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon, misdemeanor domestic battery and injury to motor vehicle. Bail was set at $33,479.
• A 42-year-old transient was arrested at 1:10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and trespassing.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A grandmother awoke to find her car and 15-year-old granddaughter, who was to appear in court, missing Wednesday at 3:40 a.m.
• A golf cart was driven into a pond at Empire Ranch Gold Course sometime Tuesday night.