July 18, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 7:39 a.m. Sunday in the 4900 block of South Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence and driving with an open container. His bail was set at $1,100.
• A 44-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 12:11 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of East Lee Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violating conditions of parole and arrest of a probationer. His bail was set at $6,000.
• A 37-year-old Carson City woman, with no occupation listed, was arrested at 2:18 p.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of Panamint Road on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 47-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of Ladera Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor second domestic battery. His bail was set at $5,000.
• A 56-year-old quality control manager from Carson City was arrested at 2:40 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and other jurisdiction warrant. His bail was set at $1,732.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 25-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 10:38 p.m. Sunday in the 7700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of failure to appear. His bail was set at $476.
• A 23-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 9:16 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of Randell Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear and contempt of court. Her bail was set at $1,595.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A warehouse in the 1700 block of Old Hot Springs Road was broken into using a cutting torch. An unknown person sliced through the rear wall of the warehouse. The report was filed Friday. Several items were stolen, and the secretary’s office was destroyed.
• A vehicle’s window was shattered Thursday in the 700 block of East Telegraph Street while the owner was in the library.
• On Saturday and Sunday nights, an intruder broke into a car dealership on the 2000 block of North Carson Street and stole $1,200 the first night and nothing the second night. Entry was not forced.