July 20, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:35 a.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 22-year-old commercial fisherman from Carson City was arrested at 1:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 33-year-old construction worker from Reno was arrested at 3:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order, obstructing and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $4,171.
• Charles Donald Edwards, a 41-year-old welder from Carson City, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear and suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $11,626.
Deputies allegedly found a semi-automatic handgun in the suspect’s trunk as well as 50 pills containing the painkiller hydrocodone.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man was battered by two male subjects in a field and $5 taken from his wallet in the 3400 block of South Carson Street.
• Two men on ATVs discharged a firearm near a water tower.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand