The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Nelson, a 19-year-old clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 2:57 p.m. Wednesday in the 3800 block of East Highway 50 on suspicion of felony possession of visual presentation depicting sexual conduct of persons under 16. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 24-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 10:51 p.m. Wednesday at Curry and Adams streets on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence and suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,132.
• A 39-year-old production worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:27 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of West Caroline Street on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a domestic protection order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 33-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Thursday at College Drive and Cinnebar Avenue on misdemeanor warrants for violation of a suspended sentence, contempt of court and suspicion of misdemeanor fictitious registration, driving without insurance and driving without a license. Bail was set at $2,449.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• After a sustained argument between two men in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive, one stole the other’s spark plugs from his car.
• A fender bender in the 1500 block of Highway 50 East turned into a verbal conflict between the two women involved. One locked herself in her car while waiting for the police to arrive.
• A female was reportedly hitting a man in the 1400 block of Park Street. The male was later found hiding in some bushes.
• The window of a pharmacy on North Carson Street was smashed but nothing was found to be missing.