November 12, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Santi, 30, a detailer from Carson City, was arrested at 3:40 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and fraudulent use of a credit card. Bail was set at $32,500.
• Kenneth Wilson, 36, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 3:03 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on a warrant for suspicion of felony third offense domestic battery. No bail was set.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A harassing poster was left on a telephone pole in the 2800 block of Marvin Drive on Friday at 3:46 p.m.
• A glass vial containing a white powder was found near a gas pump in the 3600 block of North Carson Street.
Recommended Stories For You
• A guitar was stolen in the last month from a home in the 3600 block of Kings Canyon Road.
• A 14-year-old boy was arrested Friday for domestic battery on his 11-year-old brother.