August 2, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Lawson White, 34, a transient carpenter, was arrested at 2:55 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Rice Street on suspicion of felony parole violation, failure to appear, using false identification to avoid prosecution, obstructing a peace officer and misdemeanor drunken pedestrian. No bail was set.
• Valentin Salgado, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:22 p.m. Monday at Carmine Street and Dori Way on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of dangerous weapon and misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $2,869.
• Mark Garner, 42, a transient, was arrested at 10:35 a.m. Monday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony eluding a peace officer, misdemeanor probation violation, domestic battery and driving without a license. No bail was set.
Also arrested was Destiny Shull, 26, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, felony parole violation and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• Christopher James Parker, 24, a shop supervisor from Carson City, was arrested at 11:53 p.m. Monday on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 40-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Monday at Carson and Adams streets on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $324.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man walked into a North Carson Street casino Tuesday at 2:33 a.m. stating someone hit him in the face. The man was taken to the hospital.
• A man reported he lost his credit cards at a South Carson Street restaurant Tuesday.
• “A couple of nice bicycles,” were found in bushes in the 1500 block of Highway 50 East on Tuesday at 10:12 a.m.
• A stolen vehicle was found Tuesday at 10:35 a.m. on Goni Road.
• Files were reported stolen from a North Carson Street restaurant Monday at 2:30 p.m.
• Firearms were reported missing Monday at 5:12 p.m. from the 100 block of Applegate Way.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’