August 3, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 36-year-old escrow officer from Carson City was arrested at 7:42 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Woodcrest Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $287.
• A 38-year-old warehouse worker from Carson City was arrested at the Washoe County Jail on a Carson City warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence on a domestic battery charge. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 60-year-old transient was arrested at 10:32 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• Tommy Parker, 22, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:34 p.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of Fremont Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Also arrested was David Perry, 25, on suspicion of stolen property. Bail for each was set at $25,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A brush fire was quickly extinguished behind a motel in the 2700 block of South Carson Street at 12:03 p.m. Tuesday.
• An apartment in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive was burglarized sometime Tuesday.
• Someone broke out a window and stole a wallet and CDs from a vehicle in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on Tuesday between 7:30-9:30 p.m.