August 10, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael McKeague, 28, of Washoe Valley, was arrested at 3:10 p.m. Tuesday at Park and Carson streets on suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor open container of alcohol in vehicle. No bail was set. Also arrested was a 20-year-old construction worker from Silver Springs on a misdemeanor Dayton warrant for suspicion of failure to comply. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Jewelry and money were stolen from a Bobarly Court home after burglars gained entry by cutting a window screen Tuesday.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit