August 11, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 50-year-old toolmaker from Carson City was arrested at 10:38 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $869.
• A 55-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 9:26 p.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of St. George Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Garage doors at a Hot Springs Road complex were vandalized sometime Tuesday night.
• A woman reported her boyfriend’s vehicle she was driving was stolen from the 1900 block of South Carson Street at 12:36 p.m. Wednesday. At 3:45 p.m. the woman called police to report her boyfriend had the vehicle.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing