August 15, 2005
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old laborer from Gardnerville was arrested at 1:37 a.m. Monday at Carson and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old housewife from Carson City was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Sunday in the 3100 block of South Stewart Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 37-year-old transient was arrested at 9:29 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $474.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A gas station attendant reported at 3:31 a.m. Saturday a motorcyclist was down on Curry Street behind the train museum.
Recommended Stories For You
• A blue and white Mongoose bicycle was stolen between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday from the 2000 block of West College Parkway.
• A security officer in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive reported a 41-year-old man in the area “told several juveniles sometime this week that he was going to grab a kid and take him to Mexico.” A report was taken.
• Two juveniles were arrested Friday on an arson charge for starting a fire in the 1500 block of East Long Street about 1:40 p.m.
• A bullet hole was found in a gas station window Saturday at 1:11 p.m. in the 1300 block of South Carson Street.
• A bullet hole was found in a truck bed in the 2300 block of Fieldcrest Drive on Saturday at 11:33 a.m.
• A man was found with a bleeding head injury Sunday at 1:58 a.m. in the 300 block of King Street. A homeowner reported the man tried to break into his home and he clubbed the intruder over the head with a medieval mace.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand